Remote, • Anywhere, CT • Los Angeles, CA • Dallas - Fort Worth, TX
Job ID: 6589
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The UX Designer will help Frontier improve the customer experience on the UX Design Team. This role is focused on designing UX/UI for the consumer acquisition experience across the Frontier.com and GetFrontier.com website. You must think in non-linear terms: capturing interactions, edge-cases, and the various states of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes to high fidelity final deliverables. You should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration.
Outside exceptional and high-velocity UX/UI thinking, success in this role is dependent on being self-motivated, organized, open to feedback and critique, and being collaborative. Notably, you will focus heavily on interactions and aesthetics, ensuring that look and feel tells a cohesive and compelling brand story.
You will report to the Director of User Experience.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final pixel-perfect deliverables based on requirements from Product and various stakeholders.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Frontier's existing consumer web experience as well as the UI style guide to ensure future iterations are executed with a cohesive experience.
- Work closely and collaboratively with UX Researcher, UX Writer, Product Managers, Engineers, and various business stakeholders to fulfill the overall product/feature vision.
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute designs in time with your team’s software roadmap.
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing and iterate quickly based on learnings found in user testing.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, “pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering.
- QA developed features for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- Maintain design systems and libraries in conjunction with the wider Product Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency.
- 2-5 Years of user-centered design experience focused on web and mobile applications.
- Low ego approach and highly collaborative
- Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel-perfect deliverables. And a deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design focused on ensuring a unified experience across experiences.
- Attention to detail and ability to conceptualize multi-state
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing concepts and variations. Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience designing for various screen sizes for fully responsive web experiences. Excellent in interaction design fundamentals and user-centric design best practices
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Experience in building element-based UI design library and style guide knowledge of page animations and interaction design
- Designed or contributed to UI design systems
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch, and other prototyping tools.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.