Job ID: 4474
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Provide tax support for financial reporting and special projects.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of ASC 740 quarterly and annual income tax provisions
- Reconciliation of current and deferred balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Track tax law and regulations update and perform tax research as needed
- Return to provision true-up
- Prepare standalone financial statement
- Sarbanes-Oxley procedures compliance
- Special projects - research and document issues and opportunities as identified
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years of professional experience
- CPA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong project management skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.