Sr. IT Technical Recruiter
Sr. IT Technical Recruiter
Job ID: 4698
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience recruiting and sourcing high-level IT and engineering candidates, has a high standard for the candidate experience, and who has a proven history of providing an ongoing thoughtful and creative recruitment strategy. The ideal candidate will be a strategist in the technical recruiting field with a strong knowledge of technical terms. The candidate must have at least 7+ years’ experience recruiting for technical engineering roles. This person will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- You will develop recruitment strategies and candidate pipelines using various sourcing techniques.
- You will partner with and advise hiring managers to help write and post technical job descriptions, determine interview processes, and help establish the essential requirements for each role.
- You will capitalize upon data analytics and employ knowledge of complex recruitment issues.
- You will work with hiring managers to understand the strategic direction of the business.
- You will research, recommend, and execute new active and passive candidate recruiting methods.
- You will manage full life-cycle recruitment process from strategy discussion through offer acceptance, backgrounds, and assist with onboarding.
- You will source potential candidates on niche platforms and use creative sourcing techniques to identify and attract highly skilled candidates that match the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job.
- 7+ years’ of recruiting experience within a technical engineering environment, preferably in the telecom space
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process
- Knowledge of technical terms
- Proven success in developing and deploying recruiting strategies
- Proven ability to use data driven analytics to influence decisions
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and procedures
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees’ eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.