Sr. IT Financial Analyst
Sr. IT Financial Analyst
Job ID: 5430
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Sr. IT Financial Analyst - Job Description
Reporting to the Capital Management VP, this person will be required to work as a team player in the Capital Management team sharing knowledge, training and best practices with team members. This person will also be required to engage with upper management to discuss future roadmaps, systems and data requirements and other confidential information.
Work closely with the capital management team to ensure requirements are properly communicated and complete quality assurance testing to ensure accurate data is being reported. This person will also be required to work with other cross functional groups in Frontier including IT, Engineering, Regulatory and others. Extensive knowledge of personal computers, servers, databases, application development, financial reporting and network engineering is required. This person is expected to be an expert technical resource for creating an efficient data reporting tool for Capital Management reporting. Knowledge of Infinium, Varasset and additional Frontier internal systems a plus.
- Advance Microsoft especially Excel and PowerPoint
Strong organizational skills
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task and have solid follow up system
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance
Job Requirements Job requirements should include all necessary qualifications to perform the full job.
- Familiarity with Information Technology
- This position requires knowledge of business principles as well as excellent time-management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, resource coordination, strong verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and in teams, prioritizing multiple projects, issues and tasks with minimal direction in a dynamic and fast paced environment with a sense of integrity and urgency for completing tasks
- Willing and able to work flexible and extended hours to accommodate the needs of the business and to meet due dates
- Ability to interface knowledgeably and effectively with executives as well as individuals and teams from across all functions in the company
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by leveraging on-line technical resources, attending conferences, establishing personal and professional relationships, attending formal training classes, and pursuing certifications where appropriate.
- Some travel may be required.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook applications, must be able to structure reports as needed from raw data files.
- Strong analytical skills
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.