Sr. IT Business Analyst, Digital
Sr. IT Business Analyst, Digital
Job ID: 5431
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Frontier is looking for a Sr. IT Bus Analyst with dot.com and eCommerce experience to join our Digital team. We are looking for an individual that is team oriented, collaborative, able to work in a fast-paced environment and is focused on meeting the needs our business. A successful candidate will be innovative and strategic thinker, self-motivated with in-depth web design and development knowledge.
The Sr. IT Business Analyst will need a blend of agile experience, business skills and experience that enables them to facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders and prioritize work in the backlog to drive measurable results. This role will require impeccable organizational, time management, and communication skills, both oral and written.Candidate Profile
The Sr. IT Business Analyst is responsible for defining product capabilities and managing Frontier.com backlog to ensure continuity in current product offerings, and to identify potential product enhancements and future product development. This position is also responsible for facilitating communication between the technology team, business and the stakeholders and ensures the team is building the right product. This position reports to the Sr. IT Manager leading the Digital Value Stream.Responsibilities
- Provides project leadership, coordinating and integrating the work of other analysts, technical personnel and other project participants.
- Support an Agile software development process, working in conjunction with end users, stakeholders, technical delivery teams and program management
- Capture, refine, prioritize, and maintain the digital work stream backlog, including definition of features, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work directly with scrum teams and product managers to ensure we are building the right product, executing our roadmap and release plans
- Continuous and transparent communication with our stakeholders the prioritization of the work stream backlog and the status of development efforts via product demos, release plans and other means
- Provide input to digital product managers & leadership for necessary changes or product backlog items coming out of scrum development that need to be considered on our future roadmap
- Serve as voice of the customer with our delivery teams, representing & reinforcing the customer’s perspective throughout the product realization cycle
- Manage multiple projects and priorities, tasks and coordinate various channels of communication at the same time
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as daily standup meetings, backlog grooming sessions, sprint reviews and retrospective meetings
- Follows established procedures and recommend changes to improve process
- Bachelors’ degree or 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner working on projects focused on digital applications.
- In-depth understanding of web design
- Understanding of REST API management and development
- Familiarity with cloud and web technologies. Ie. AWS and Azure
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principals
- At least two years' experience writing epics, user stores and acceptance criteria
- Experience prioritizing and managing scrum team backlogs
- Experience JIRA and Confluence
- CSPO or CSM (Agile Certified) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (listening too) - from talking to software engineers to senior leadership
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Excellent technical support documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong facilitation and consensus building skills
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in defining solutions and leading large programs
- Previous experience in the telecommunications industry
- Previous experience in the development, integration, and implementation of Digital applications (Mobile, SMS).
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.