Sr. Enterprise Account Executive - National Accounts
Sr. Enterprise Account Executive - National Accounts
Irving, TX • Dallas/fort Worth Airport, TX • Houston, TX • Allen, TX • Sycamore, IL
Job ID: 4709
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The Sr. Enterprise Account Executive is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As a seasoned and experienced, consultative sales professional, the Sr. Enterprise Account Executive II is responsible for protecting and growing revenue performance with our largest and most complex Enterprise customers.
The Sr. Enterprise Account Executive is expected to develop credibility with customers by determining their requirements through a deep understanding of their business drivers, objectives and challenges, and to propose solutions to those requirements comprised of Frontier’s comprehensive portfolio of information and communications technology solutions.
Developing strategies and tactics to increase customer retention, improve customer satisfaction, and grow revenue is the mandate of the Sr. Enterprise Account Executive.
Your role as an Sr. Enterprise Account Executive includes:
- Retain and grow our current customer base
- Manage and optimize current revenue of existing customer base through retention activities, new product sales, and strategic technology migration
- Accountable for incremental growth in assigned module(s) consisting of customers in single or multiple vertical industries
- Manage both pre- and post-sales support resources throughout the sales cycle to retain and leverage customer relationships, provide business solutions, and expand existing revenue base
- Pre-Sales: Product Specialists and Sales Engineers
- Post-Sales: Project Managers, Engineers, and Customer Service Specialist
What makes a good Sr. Enterprise Account Executive?
- Retain and grow customer base through building strategic partnerships and approaching opportunities through the customer lens
- Influencing others to act by gaining commitment and agreement on add-on sales solutions
- Ability to articulate client strategies, using industry knowledge to expand business opportunities
- Resourceful and able to overcome obstacles and barriers to find appropriate sales solutions
- Partners with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
- Foster extensive relationships with existing and new customers within assigned customer module including C-Level Executives, decision makers, influencers and key users
- Retain current customer base and expand revenue through cross/up-sell opportunities
- Develop new revenue opportunities by prospecting potential customers
- Develop and implement comprehensive Account Plans for each assigned customer working with cross-functional partners across Frontier to deliver results
- Improve and maintain current customer satisfaction results through engagement and responsiveness to regular surveys and feedback
- Partner collaboratively with paired Customer Service Specialist to ensure outstanding customer service and responsiveness
- Establish self as a trusted advisor, providing guidance on strategic initiatives in the position to instinctively know how to provide relevant insights
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier Business solutions and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Partner with pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Deep understanding of the network attributes, complex communication products, and solutions sought by medium enterprise level companies
- Displays ability to create new demand by proactively bringing new points of view to target accounts
- Can identify and articulate customer value proposition and links solutions to the customer strategy
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to gain and maintain credibility with C-Level executives
- Experience in crafting thoughtful strategic account plans, and expert execution of those plans
- Sales cycle management experience, including Salesforce proficiency
- Associates degree required, Bachelors or higher Degree preferred; or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 10+ years of business-to-business experience managing and selling to complex, large-sized companies with a proven, documented track record of success in:
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
- Candidate must possess a valid state driver's license and have a clean driving record
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.