Spvr, Service Center
Spvr, Service Center
New Haven, CT
Job ID: 4922
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
About This Role
Frontier’s dispatch supervisors will direct and supervise a team of employees. This includes assigning and delegating work to dispatchers and field technicians to ensure customer appointments are met and proper staffing levels are maintained. Responsibilities also include the dispatch supervisor leading performance management of their respective team by evaluating work performance, coaching, mentoring and implementing any follow-up actions as required. Other administrative tasks as required.
What You'll Do
- Monitor employee activities conducted through Frontier Systems and remote access. conducted via phone calls and BOLD chats
- Maintain records for a team of employees. Records include but are not limited to timekeeping, training, safety, policies and procedures.
- Communicate with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Ensure our workforce meets or exceeds all OSHA requirements.
- Think Critically to weigh different options to pursue the best course of action to resolve a problem.
- Ability to thrive in a changing work environment and manage priorities.
What You'll Need
- Supervisory experience in an operations environment supporting a dispatch function or equivalent work / military experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders across the organization and Union employees and leadership. Ability to lead a team while working under pressure with deadlines.
- Strong PC skills: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Availability to support Dispatch Center open Monday-Sunday, 6:00AM ET – 6:00PM ET
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental, vision for you and your family
- Paid time off
- 401k: Full time and part-time regular employees are eligible
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.