Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Tampa, FL • Irving, TX • Dallas - Fort Worth, TX • Remote,
Job ID: 5293
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Sr. Marketing Manager – Go to Market
The Senior Manager Go to Market is critical to Frontier’s success in the marketplace. In this role, the successful candidate works with Marketing and Product teams to support the Sales teams’ success.
This role is the critical link between product, marketing, and sales, ensuring the frontline has the tools, knowledge, and content necessary to win. This role drives successful product launches and effective outbound sales and marketing campaigns. This position works directly with Sales, delivering feedback to Marketing and Product teams to continuously improve campaigns, content, and the overall selling experience.
The successful candidate has a blend of technology sales and marketing experience, can work collaboratively across teams, and be able to offer constructive feedback based on observations and analytics. They should have the ability to work in an ambiguous environment, consistently deliver high-quality work on time, and self-prioritize based on their understanding of the business unit’s strategies. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, has the ability to lead across teams, and has a passion for winning.
What You’ll Do:
Launch New/Updated Products & Offerings
- Develop, manage and execute the GTM launch plan for new products, new product enhancements and new market segments to ensure cross-functional internal alignment and readiness.
- Develop, manage and execute outbound sales and marketing campaigns utilizing Salesforce and a working knowledge of marketing execution, sales funnel progression, and reporting.
- Gather requirements, gain internal alignment on GTM program development, and ensure executional delivery by facilitating meetings with key stakeholder groups including Product Management, Marketing, Client Services, Sales, and Solutions Engineering teams.
- Work with broad cross-functional teams to ensure GTM tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans, including reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning, and issue escalation as necessary.
- Ensure launch readiness by coordinating and acting as a liaison to cross-functional teams and guiding internal communication flow.
Develop and Execute Sales & Marketing Campaigns
- Distill sophisticated issues and complex concepts down to clear, compelling stories and messages.
- Turn value propositions into effective sales enablement material including pitch decks, talking points/FAQs, and case studies.
- Collaborate with the content team to drive strategy, content ideation (including outsourcing needs), and execution timelines for each program.
- Lead and coordinate handoff and execution across all marketing functions (e.g., creative, digital, content, PMM).
- Evangelize and act as a key influencer to drive sales incentive programs, campaign launches, and content/tool adoption.
- Build a GTM resource center using existing templates to support the Sales team.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for execution and operational improvement. Drive impactful process improvements and overall GTM strategy through idea initiation, cross-functional alignment, and change management execution.
- Analyze Salesforce metrics and anecdotal data to assess and prioritize program performance.
- Define KPIs and work with Sales Operations to develop dashboard reporting and analysis cadence.
- Regularly engage Sales and Product teams with updates and requests for feedback to inform campaign analysis and iterations.
Experience and Aptitude
- 10+ years of B2B experience, ideally a combination of marketing, sales, and sales enablement experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably marketing or communications)
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Ability to think and work strategically and execute as an individual contributor
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering complex projects, using strong organizational skills, and working and influencing cross-functionally
- Proven track record in supporting sales teams to meet sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, polished presentation abilities, and strong social media skills
- Demonstrated ability to track and measure marketing programs and ROI
- Experience using marketing automation, CRM, and analytics platforms such as Marketo, Tableau, Salesforce, SalesLoft, or similar
- Ability to juggle multiple (and competing) priorities to maintain deadlines and meet commitments
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.