Senior IT Technical Analyst
Senior IT Technical Analyst
Remote, • Everett, WA
Job ID: 6282
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
About the role:
Frontier Communications is looking for a talented Senior Technical Analyst who can deliver high-performance and intuitive detailed requirements supporting a wide range of modern technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Scrum Master: Experience as a Scrum Master (Servant Leader) removing impediments from the scrum team, defining sprints, and prioritizing the backlog for the scrum teams.
- Requirements Analysis: Review Jira Epics for impacts to Commercial Development teams by working with the Project Manager, Business Analyst and Product stakeholders to help create Jira Features for all assigned work items. Also, work with the architect assigned to the project in defining technical user stories for the developers.
- System Architecture: Participate in the Salesforce technical design of new and updated functionality with Salesforce Scrum teams, in addition to other Frontier teams, as well as external companies.
- Maintenance: Direct and assist Salesforce dev team members who investigate, troubleshoot, debug and define fixes for software defects.
- Testing: Work closely with Quality Assurance and software development engineers to ensure that code is developed per functional requirements in a way that ensures consistent quality. Explain various procedural flows regarding the technical down-stream systems and departments of Frontier and communicate where and how Salesforce will be implemented.
- Mentoring: Work with the Scrum teams to ensure growth of knowledge and sense of TEAM effort.
What you bring:
- Degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- 5+ years of Telecommunications industry-related experience.
- Must be a self-starter, needing little direction and capable of working in a fast-paced development environment.
- Telecom Experience.
- Software: Jira, Confluence, MS Office Tools.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated passion for learning and bringing new technologies and practices to a team.
- Experience participating in building, growing, and mentoring a team.
- Experience delivering high-quality code through the product lifecycle in a large company.
- Enjoy driving continuous improvement through change in a complex environment.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal and external customers at all levels, including management/non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent contributor on the assigned team.
- Experience building and supporting high volume applications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous telecom experience.
- Experience with Salesforce Industries (Vlocity).
- Experience with Salesforce Communities and/or Partner Communities
- Experience in an agile and scrum environment, working in cross-functioning teams.
- Experience with writing and estimating user stories.
- Experience with Oracle, MySQL, and/or postgre SQL
- Experience with Test-Driven Development.
- Team player: Strong collaboration within the team as well as with external groups including other development teams, operations, QA, database teams, and business groups.
- Accountable and dependable to do what is needed to complete tasks, and sprints with a high level of quality and on time.
- Experience with a continuous integration environment.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.