Job ID: 5360
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
We are seeking an experienced SFDC administrator. The role is critical in translating strategy into action. The role will make sure there is Sales - wide adoption of SFDC. This SFDC implementation will influence the rest of the company and advance the maturity of our sales teams in adopting CRM and in using Salesforce
- Lead the administration of our Salesforce instance for all Commercial Sales and Support
- Take the lead in cross-functional Salesforce management – balance Sales, Service and Support user requirements.
- Support Sales Enablement Team in their Salesforce user training
- Design scalable and efficient solutions to Sales and Support requirements – be that territory, dashboards, reporting, ticket handling etc.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure applications meet client needs
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards and supporting process flows.
- Manage and coordinate the testing process, create test cases and establish protocols and appropriate environments.
- Manage user setup, records, profiles and roles to ensure accuracy of data.
- Provide end-user training and technical support as needed.
- Create and document application requirements that demand IT development and enhancement.
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements.
We expect that you’ll have at least 3-4 years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator and have experience designing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce. We expect you will be a team player who works to support all the teams utilizing Salesforce. You will work cross functionally with other departments to understand their unique needs and how to meet them by using our tools. Key in this list will be Marketing, Product, Support, Sales and IT.
- Experience with data modeling, custom objects, permissions, SQL queries, SFDC parameters and user defined objects
- Experience with Marketo a plus
- Experience with Sales hierarchies, coverage and territory design a must
- Experience developing Salesforce training materials and work instructions
- Creating workflow rules and process builder flows
- Experience with advanced reporting, formula fields, and change management
- Experience integrating Salesforce AppExchange tools
- Salesforce Admin (201) or Dev (401) certification is a plus
- Experience with data and data manipulation (Excel, SQL) is required
- High School graduate or equivalent, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills – high level of professionalism
- Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Associate degree or significant relevant work experience is required.
- Minimum 2+ - 5 years in Salesforce Administrative role
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit: US Government/Equal Employment Opportunity Document
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.