Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Enablement Manager
Tampa, FL • Remote,
Job ID: 6567
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The Manager, Sales Enablement is responsible for implementing and executing sales enablement and effectiveness programs including a wide range of sales methodologies and practices, performance expectations, sales processes, product knowledge, and soft skills. The Manager, Sales Enablement is responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance. A Manager of Sales Enablement primary responsibility is to make sure their sales teams have the necessary resources to carry out their job as effectively and efficiently as possible. This individual will report to the Director of Sales Enablement and will work closely with Enterprise Sales Team executives and management. In addition, the Manager, Sales Enablement will work with the Product Marketing Operations team to ensure consistent delivery of sales enablement best practices.
- Oversee end-to-end performance: Managers are responsible for looking after the development of current and new enablement initiatives. Delivering sales tools to help save time and improve efficiencies. This may include the programmatic design of these programs, while eventually paving the way for their successful delivery to revenue teams. Manager, Sales Enablement pay close attention to what works well and what doesn’t, with the goal of continuously optimizing existing approaches.
- Facilitation of alignment: Be the liaison between sales and marketing. Identify the most valuable and effective channels and content formats for sales collateral to support customers, sellers, and sales management. It is often the duty of the Manager, Sales Enablement to gather insights and collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to execute initiatives that improve upon existing sales processes, and ultimately align to broader company goals. Structure cross-functional collaboration, with clear feedback loops, between all customer facing teams (not just marketing and salespeople). Collaborate on special incentives, promotions and SPIFF campaigns to drive sales performance.
- Evaluation of metrics and impact: Managers, Sales Enablement are responsible for tracking sales metrics and KPIs that are vital to the growth and success of the sales enablement function they manage. Being able to demonstrate the business impact of their enablement efforts can lead to stakeholder buy-in and support for future endeavors, while also establishing trust between the revenue-facing teams they serve.
- Sales Process: Responsible for the creation, curation and delivery of Sales Process, Policies and Procedures. Provides substantive input to learning roadmaps and learning journeys for all strategic solutions and products, in close collaboration with the Product Marketing Operations team and Sales Training and Development.
- Data-driven. Ability to think analyze data and make reasonable conclusions and recommendations. Ability to interpret insights from data, having strong analytical skills, and an ability to balance data driven and user-provided feedback
- Technologically savvy. Deep experience with at least one Sales Enablement tool and the CRM solution.
- Project Management. The ideal candidate should be adept at strategizing the initiatives that will have the highest impact given available resources and be able to leverage their organizational skills in order to anticipate roadblocks, juggle priorities, and meet completion deadlines.
- Deep knowledge of the buyer’s journey. It is critical that sales enablement managers demonstrate a keen familiarity with the buyer’s journey as it evolves alongside the market. Managers should be able to prime revenue-facing teams for these changes, by providing them the necessary tools, knowledge, and content to meet and guide their end-customers throughout the various stages of their journey.
- Written Communication. Excellent content management, content creation, content development, and copywriting skills
- Exceptional (and executive) communication. Since sales enablement plays such a connective role in many organizations, it’s vital for the enablement manager to possess deeply acute skills as a listener, speaker, writer, and presenter. The underlying ability for a manager to possess all or most of these authentically is invaluable for things like cross-functional collaboration, trust-building, and behavior change.
- Agile innovator. Sales enablement managers must not only be entrenched in understanding emergent trends, theories, and tools, but they should also be open to modifying their approaches based on the ever-changing sales enablement landscape.
- Collaborative approach. As a function that supports multiple revenue teams, sales enablement managers should be deeply familiar with identifying the internal stakeholders that are necessary for the success of certain initiatives. Some of the most vital elements of collaborating cross-functionally require communication, alignment, getting buy-in, and conflict resolution techniques. Experience with, and understanding of, best practices around sales cycles, methodologies, and processes
- An understanding of strategies for business growth, as well as standard KPIs.
- Time management. Ensuring timely execution of projects is critical to manager success, but equally important is the ability to streamline processes and existing operations that can maximize resource utilization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience required
- 5-7 years in a similar role
- Experience in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas
- Measurable experience with having a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc.
- Experience in executing change management initiatives with established approaches
- Strong sales background and a proactive, results-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation / platform communication skills
- Able to work independently with little input we well as contribute as a team member to ensure results.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time (when travel restrictions are eliminated)
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.