Remote, • Irving, TX • Tampa, FL • Los Angeles, CA • New York City, NY
Job ID: 7016
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Frontier is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented, coachable, telecom-savvy Market Researcher who is interested in joining our fast-paced Consumer Insights Team. This individual will be primarily responsible for managing research studies, analyzing research results and sharing learnings and implications throughout the organization, as well as managing syndicated research tools for brand health and consumer behavior.
Specific duties will include:
- Design, test, revise surveys with research vendors and track fielding process by requesting timely updates
- Responsible for tracking budget, SOWs, project timelines and providing weekly team updates
- Manage procurement processes from developing research briefs, working with internal teams to issue RFP, organizing calls with vendors, and awarding projects
- Analyze data from primary research reports and syndicated services to develop insights and implications presentations to present to internal teams
- Brand health tracking and developing strategies and tactics to improve brand health metrics
- Data/research mining to uncover insights to support strategic and executional initiatives
Key Characteristics & Abilities:
- Able to drive best performance out of suppliers while keeping projects within budget and on time
- High level of self-awareness, seeks feedback, and has strong desire to learn and expand understanding
- Comfortable leading qualitative and quantitative market research methodologies
- Experience working with syndicated and/or do-it-yourself market research platform
- Proficient in statistical analysis and interpretation of market research results
- Demonstrates attention to details and strong communication skills
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of related work experience: 2+ years in market research minimum; Preferably in telecom space
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research, Marketing, Business or related.
- MA / Msc or MBA or higher degree is advantageous but not essential.
- Background in market research, including design, programming, interpreting, analyzing, and reporting.
- Hands-on experience in a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Track record of extracting key insights and translating them into workable recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to navigate complex organization structures and influence accordingly
- Previous success in an insights role within a B2C environment.
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
- Bring a desire to learn, innovate, and to challenge yourself for the benefit of Frontier’s business and customers.
- High level of emotional intelligence; strong strategic thinker who asks the right questions
- Excellent persuasive and tactful communications skills, and interdependent partnering skills
- Quick learner, willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and evolving environment
New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.