Proposal Content Developer
Proposal Content Developer
Work At Home (WAH)
Remote, • Irving, TX • Chicago, IL • Houston, TX • New York City, NY • Tampa, FL
Job ID: 5423
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The Content Developer is responsible for growing the RFP business, i.e. the proposal or request for proposal business. The Content Developer will ensure each RFP will strategically position Frontier’s response as a best in class, articulating how our solutions will impact the customer’s business challenges. The Content Developer will ensure our “sales presentation in a package” stands out from our competitions’ as an easy to read and understand deliverable. It will speak their language and succinctly and articulately describe our recommendation and answers to the questions. The Content Developer is a partner of the Proposal Manager and takes the draft to a deliverable that Frontier can be proud of. The Content Developer is the checks and balances of our deliverable, ensuring all questions are answered, tasks are completed, and milestones/deadlines are met. The Content Developer will have a “how can I serve you?” energy and be a team player. The Content Developer ensures the growth of the RFP business in line with company sales goals and established position metrics.
- Partner with Proposal Managers on all RFPs
- Re-write content within the RFP draft, provided by the Proposal Manager, into strategic, consistent responses
- Ensure consistency between the content contributed by different individuals for a “one voice” response
- Re-write content to demonstrate an understanding of the customers’ issues/concerns/desired outcomes while presenting a clear solution, i.e. the WIIFM and in layman’s terms
- Ensure deliverable adheres to Frontier’s style guidelines, using correct logos, colors and font
- Weave theme and strategy agreed upon during the initial meetings into the content
- Identify pre-written content to include in the proposal
- Develop tailored graphics / illustrations for inclusion in proposal (can outsource)
- Proofread/ Edit
- Lead printing and delivery of proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 2+ years’ experience of successful RFP or Proposal Management Role
- At least two years’ proven experience of strategic proposal writing.
- Outstanding proposal writing skills – able to turn ‘raw information’ provided by sales staff and knowledge experts into superbly-articulated proposal content.
- Good business acumen, and high-level understanding of the market and key issues. Good customer empathy
- Excellent at establishing 1:1 working relationships and credibility with senior leaders – able to ‘critique’ and improve their draft proposal content, without creating any negative feelings
- Able to chase proposal contributors for content, and press them into action if required
- Highly organized – must know what content needs to be written, when and who it’s due from, etc.
- Enthusiasm for working in an intensive, deadline-driven and high-profile role
- Able to work effectively on multiple, concurrent projects
- Demonstrates exceptional follow-through, personal drive and the desire to make a positive contribution
- Detail oriented with item by item focus, meticulous attention to detail with ability to proofread for accuracy
- Judgment with ability to formulate opinions, compare and decide with good sense
- Organized state of mind with ability to document activities, anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance according to priorities and deadlines
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.