Project Manager - Marketing
Project Manager - Marketing
Remote, • Company Wide
Job ID: 5296
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Scope & Responsibilities
Frontier is looking for a highly collaborative, well-organized, telecom-savvy, and analytical individual interested in joining our fast-paced digital team. The Brand Operations Project Manager will assist in both the development of brand programs, as well as the maintenance of critical brand processes and systems, with end-to-end project implementation responsibilities. The successful candidate will support the execution of brand projects through various internal and external channels to meet project objectives. This requires collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and the management of multiple projects simultaneously. This individual also has a knack for numbers and spreadsheets, using your analytical skills to measure and track ongoing program engagement and results. As the go-to contact, you will also lead and attend calls with cross-functional teams regarding budget management and upcoming product, program, and offer launches.
- Facilitate project deadlines so that all brand projects launch on time, correctly, and on budget; provide updates on a weekly basis to management
- Interface with an agency to provide consolidated feedback on brand programs that include but are not limited to creative, imagery, copy, and legal disclaimers.
- Act as a liaison between Brand Marketing and the following stakeholders to ensure alignment on campaign approach and launch details: Digital Marketing, Offline Marketing, Operations, and Legal, Product, Media & Creative Agencies, Public Relations, Employee Communications, Dot Com, Strategy & Go-to-Market, Business Partners and Customer Care Centers
- Take ownership of the brand quality assurance checks of landing pages and other content.
- Support all aspects of consumer and SMB media budget and maintain accurate billing and tracking.
- Process authorizations, estimates, and invoices; generate POs, and work with Expense Management team on reconciliations.
- Right-size annual budget on a quarterly basis based on incremental expenditures, savings, and movement of funds between quarters for an accurate view of current and future brand spend.
- Reconcile the brand budget twice/month against invoice actuals to ensure spend is in line with expectations and justify any variances.
- Manage inputs from agencies and partners to the asset management system including assisting with asset distribution as required, training for new partners and team members, and assisting with user management as a partner with the Marketing Operations team.
- Help develop and implement creative and program briefs; analyze program/projects and test results with recommended next steps
Core competencies include
- Detail-oriented; capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with telecom technology and software necessary for job role (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required. com, SharePoint and Teams a plus)
- Highly collaborative, motivated, and results-driven; meets commitments by deadlines
- Flexible; able to adapt as priorities change
- Trustworthy; able to be a team player and establish strong relationships with colleagues, agency leads, and business partners
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with telecom marketing, brand, care, or technical support a plus
- 5-7 years of experience in telecom, project management, and/or related marketing role required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field a plus (marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, etc.)
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.