Job ID: 4913
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
About this role:
Frontier Order Entry system is built using Pega CRM, this Role will work on Design and Development of Pega-OE Order Management, Case Management and Data Flow.
We are looking to hire a skilled Pega Developer to design and develop enterprise-level Pega applications for our company. In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment of large-scale Pega projects. This may involve developing BPM applications, integrating web services, designing data models and frameworks, and collating business analysis requirements.
To ensure success as a Pega Developer, you should have advanced knowledge of Pega Class Hierarchy, experience with Java-based applications, and high-level project management skills. A top-level Pega developer understands the needs of the company and designs scalable applications to improve process management.
This position will be based out of our Allen, TX office.
What you’ll do:
- Independently installs, customizes and integrates commercial software packages
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues
- Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews
- Receives work packages from manager and/or delegates
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolves complex technical design issues
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and participates as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews
- May serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques
- Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate work estimates on work packages
- May serve as a mentor on procedural matters to less experienced internal and third-party team members
- May assist experienced team members with the delegation of work packages
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or 5-10 years of equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology
- Knowledge of coding languages including Angular JS, Java, and JQuery
- Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) OR Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
- Knowledge on PEGA 8 components Case Management, Data Management and UI
- Understanding of PEGA best practices, Integration Rules and guardrails
- Hands on experience on Screen Layout using Harness, Sections, Flow Actions, Data Transforms, Declarative and Decision Rule Types
- Experience on List-View, Summary-View Reports and Report Definitions in PEGA PRPC
- Experience in troubleshooting & performance tuning of PRPC applications utilizing Clipboard, Tracer and PLA
Java Developers are highly encouraged to apply!
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees’ eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
We are deeply committed to attracting talented team members in the US from all backgrounds regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability status, or nationality. However, currently, we are not sponsoring any Visas.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.