Irving, TX • Tampa, FL • Ontario, CA • Fort Wayne, IN • Long Beach, CA • Norwalk, CT
Job ID: 6132
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Business Industry Focus:
Increases knowledge of Frontier’s industry, telecommunications technology, operations, products, services, and policies; integrates that knowledge by creating reports and tools to enable the business owners to make better decisions across functions.
- Manages and implements company policies and procedures; coaches others in adhering to the same.
- Knows how to get work done across functions and units; understands how organizational interrelationships and political/cultural issues impact work.
Puts our customer first and continuously exceeds their expectations; by anticipating and understanding their needs, identifying issues and making decisions that resolve the issues completely and in a timely manner.
- Puts customer first; ensures that established organizational tone and direction for customer service is followed within the department.
- Determines and anticipates what internal customers need and value in terms of reports and tools; allocates resources to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Guides team in determining root causes and developing innovative, timely solutions to complex customer problems.
- Implements and supports processes / systems that stimulate creative thinking, alternative approaches, and promotes the open exchange of ideas.
Provides the highest quality products and services; creates and promotes a work environment that fosters continuous improvement and ensures adherence to standards.
- Ensures established quality standards are adhered to; ensure report accuracy before distribution.
- Uses measurement systems to monitor business progress on a consistent basis; uses appropriated metrics for appropriate reports.
- Promotes and supports continuous improvements to processes and systems by seeking out and implementing best internal/external practices; proactively solicit business owners for feedback on what tools they are needing to improve their internal metrics.
Communicates with Impact:
Communicates effectively (written, verbal and non-verbal) to inform, influence and motivate; shares information with multiple organizational levels and actively asks questions, listens to and responds to others. Gains consensus and negotiates to obtain best outcomes.
- Practice open communication and ensures that appropriate and timely information sharing takes place to ensure everyone understands what projects are being worked on and statuses of each.
- Communicates organizational direction in ways that motivate team or team members to execute business commitments.
- Exercises good judgement, sensitivity and poise when communicating in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Promotes open exchange of ideas to determine best business options; listens to and respects opinion of others.
- Demonstrates collaborative approach to influencing key decision-makers and stakeholders; solicits and incorporates input to obtain support for ideas; is persuasive in negotiating consensus to achieve desired outcomes.
Creates and promotes a winning team environment by motivating team members to perform at a high level, removes obstacles to high team performance, and seeks to establish a practice of equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all.
- Fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment where people are committed to work as a team to get things done by providing coaching, mentoring, training, recognition, resources when necessary.
Drives performance excellence, aligns work with strategies priorities, establishes plans and processes, and manages execution, delivers results even amid challenges and ambiguity.
- Drives performance excellence; is energetic and action-oriented; conveys sense of urgency around goals.
- Applies project management skills; develops/manages project plans and executes operational work plans aligned with overall organizational strategies.
Required Skill Sets:
- Minimum BA/BS degree in technical area or 5-7 years related work experience.
- Must have familiarity with Field Operations process, and procedure.
- Must possess ability to work on issues and projects of diverse scope where analytical and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Logical, organized thinker capable of multitasking and addressing various requests.
- Team player with ability to communicate across functional organizations and provide accurate and concise updates to executives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of services
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Must be able to participate as both an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction in some cases
- Must have interpersonal skills
Desired Skill Sets:
- Thorough knowledge of Field Process and the 4tel application
- Previous experience conducting / running meetings with leaders of the business including but not limited to Senior Leaders. These meetings would include live meetings, web meetings, or conference calls.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.