Job ID: 5169
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
This position will be responsible for supporting the go to market process for newly built fiber areas, including establishing cross-functional teams and timelines for communications, marketing and sales that is well orchestrated with the build schedule. The position will also be responsible for helping to develop geographically tailored strategies for acquiring customers by working with local engagement personnel and the field operations directors to ensure that hyperlocal tactics are consistent with the most effective approach for the market.
- Create and manage marketing plan for newly built fiber areas. This will include analysis of geographic profiles, targeting, tactic sequencing, resource utilization and budget planning.
- Prepare pre-launch activities such as the build calendar, events team assignments and lead generation strategies.
- The position will also be responsible for establishing cross-functional partnerships across Field Operations, Outside Plant Engineering and Sales teams to drive sales through various channels.
- Support campaign launch throughout deployment of tactics and by enabling sales through traditional channels (CARE & Alt Channel) along with other tactics such as Take the Lead, Local Events, Retail Partnerships and D2D blitzes.
- Responsible for measurement, tracking, and reporting of goals, KPIs and process improvements to key stakeholders and senior leadership team.
- He/she will collaborate and work with cross-functional internal and external teams to help establish objectives, advance timelines, escalate issues as required, build consensus, and motivate to deliver best-in-class integrated experiences
- Work to come up with unique customer experiences to entice customers to sign on or upgrade.
- Track major ongoing promos or programs and deliver plans to Area frontline teams
- Ensure we retain and migrate customers to new products/services as promos expires without revenue write-down.
- Work with call centers and social team to formulate best practices strategy to engage and mitigate customer complaints in social channels. Work with all marketing teams to implement campaigns/tactics
- Assess and track results with ability to quickly adjust plans and tactics to positively influence customer acquisition/retention behavior and achieve budgeted volume and revenue results.
- Understanding of segmentation analysis and targeting
- Ability to think strategically and tactically while delivering results in a high-change, fast-paced work environment
- Navigates timelines carefully, proactively, and effectively, communicates across project teams to advance milestones.
- Successful execution with minimal oversight, which requires independent thought, decision-making, critical thinking, and application Solid project management skills
- Ability to cooperate/partner cross-functionally
- Budget management, planning, tracking
- Proven presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Superior knowledge & proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Vendor and agency management experience a plus
- Travel may be required to support area expansion engagement
- Telecom or cable experience preferred
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.