Manager Product Marketing
Manager Product Marketing
Job ID: 6579
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Job Description: Video Content Manager
This position will support the Video Content Team in its acquisition of content, contract compliance, strategic video content initiatives, analyses, research, reports, and special projects.
- Support Video Content Team in video content related projects, such as video content maintenance, development and implementation of video content initiatives, and contract compliance.
- Work with other business units (Engineering, Settlements, Video Product, Marketing: Customer Notifications, Regulatory, etc.) to ensure contract compliance and to support and ensure implementation and successful execution of new video content initiatives.
- Video Content Contracts –
- assist in contract negotiations (cable networks and broadcast retransmission consent) by providing analysis/details on video content carriage, subscriber counts, license fees, invoices, suggested scenarios, competitive analysis, etc.
- work periodically or as requested on contract compliance
- research video content carriage and industry trends for core and international video content (competitive intelligence)
- update video content database (MediaMorph) with new or amended contracts and prepare New Contract or Contract Amendment forms with pricing and carriage requirements for the Settlements group
- Video Content Database –
- maintain a comprehensive video content database (Master File, Video Content Assignment File) of channels, channel lineups, packaging, pricing, carriage, contract expirations, programmers, and any other pertinent information related to video content
- work with other intranets, databases, and shared drives
- NCTC (video content supplier) –
- maintain working relationship with NCTC representatives and account mangers
- submit Programming Participation Signups for new video content
- research contracts for contract compliance, launch and/or marketing incentives, opportunities, etc.
- Intakes (forms detailing video content initiatives) –
- submit new Intakes for video content initiatives: channel launches, channels removals, channel repositions, package changes, package launches, satellite changes, etc.
- Other Business Units (Engineering, Settlements, Video Product, Customer Notifications, etc.) –
- work cross functionally with other departments/business units to execute video content initiatives and to ensure contract compliance
- Other - work on various video content related projects as assigned by the team and render administrative support as requested
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned or required
- 5 plus years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or related post-graduate degree preferred. Experience may be suitable substitute for education
- Experience in developing project plans and accountability for delivering against business goals and objectives
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Strong Video Content management experience
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, and results-driven
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills and a record of sound business acumen
- Ability to prioritize base upon needs
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with multiple internal and external associates
- Team member
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.