Customer Service Analyst
Customer Service Analyst
Remote, • Chicago, IL • Indianapolis, IN • Houston, TX • Irving, TX • New York City, NY • Tampa, FL
Job ID: 5274
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The CSA contributes to service delivery, business retention and revenue growth objectives of the sales account team, through selling and support efforts. The CSA is an important resource within Frontier that provides the customer with easy access and maneuverability through our organization. The CSA maintains a passion for customer service and works pro-actively with other internal and external resources to insure we exceed customer expectations. CSA’s are expected to become Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for department in two areas of choice based on knowledge and experience.
The CSAs are measured on the basis of achieving or exceeding the revenue objectives for accounts executives assigned to them. Insuring the proper provisioning of services, billing integrity and the timely response to customer inquiries drives customer satisfaction and revenue growth. An integral piece in maintaining existing revenue is contract maintenance and renewal. The CSA is informed on all contract existence and expirations within their base, and they are responsible for assisting with contract renewals.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support Field Sales Team Members in providing quotes, proposals, contract, and data-gathering requirements.
- Manage assigned accounts to fully support all sales associated activity
- Monitor installation from order to delivery on special needs requests, keeping customer and sales person aware of significant changes in schedules and ensure accurate billing.
- Educates customers on billing process, how to read bills and verifies billing accuracy, where appropriate
- Internal teamwork with other partner groups (Call Center, Contract Admin, Operations, Engineers, NPC, Translations, etc.) to implement services and resolve customer problems and strive to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Assist direct sales to meet or exceed contract renewal objectives.
- Submit MACD and simple orders to provisioning groups through STATS system that the CSA may have received through direct customer calls, Account Executives, or other internal groups
- Account auditing for billing accuracy and additional revenue opportunities where appropriate
- Manage and report out on all churn in excess of 5+ lines, PRI and Channelized DS1 services
- Use Salesforce.com to assist sales person in account management
- Manage module to annual growth targets as an assistance to our sales team.
- Provides customers with contacts and escalation list of Frontier back offices
Essential Job Results:
- Managing territory churn
- Managing compensation discrepancy values
- Oversee implementation of territory marketing campaigns where applicable
- Managing accounts assigned to account team ownership, ensuring services are working to customer satisfaction, completing First Bill Review, and coordination of all internal departments to complete request fully.
- Manage all data-gathering verification for all products sold or converting
- Manage account base and revenue activity from assigned customer segment and enter all complex request via STATS and Commercial Your Way systems
- Management of proper CRIS ID on account Assigned to field sales representatives
- Manage communication, strategy and action plans with all support field reps on common ratio of 4:1
- Internal training- Being a SME for process, requirements, and roll-outs, Lunch-n-learns, customer meetings and administrative functions.
- The CSA must have a minimum of 3+ years experience in similar account management responsibilities. The selected individual will have experience in the Telecommunications industry. The individual must possess strong time management, communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- An Associates degree or significant relevant experience is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Other qualifications should include:
- Sales skills
- Business acumen
- Strong phone and presentation skills
- Good customer relationship building experience
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Goal and results driven
- Always follows through and completes tasks on time
- Project management ability
- Community Involvement is expected
- Knowledge of Systems - STATS, DPI, Salesforce.com
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.