CPE Account Executive I
CPE Account Executive I
Muskegon, MI • Fort Wayne, IN • Sycamore, IL
Job ID: 3606
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The Account Executive – Advanced Business Solutions is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers within their assigned territory. Account Executives help to solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with Frontier’s solution(s). Account Executive is responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
Strategic Value of Role
Increase Frontier valuation within assigned territories or sales region by:
Your role as an Account Executive – Advanced Business Solutions is to close net new business with prospects and to retain the existing customer base within your assigned territory or State. As an Account Executive you are responsible for all opportunities assigned to you in the assigned segment which are likely to fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. An Account Executive reports to a Sales Manager or Director.
Account Executive- Advanced Business Solutions is responsible for all companies (customer or prospect) and opportunities in their segment across Frontier’s business. They fulfill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by marketing, handling different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing sales opportunities. The Account Executive’s main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible.
Once an opportunity has been closed, the Account Executive’s job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Pre-Sales Technicians and Sales Engineers – whose goal is to help you close the deal.
How does the Account Executive generate value for customers?
- Gain a deep understanding of the prospect or customer’s processes and problems
- Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered
- Serves customers in a trusted advisor role by always keeping the customer’s best interests at the forefront
- Being available to customers in a consultative capacity even during those times the customer is not in the market
- Pays attention to details and can bring unique value on every customer interaction
- Identify customer/prospect needs and effectively understand and respond to objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales opportunities as possible
- Provide guidance on how to help customers and prospects with their strategic initiatives
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our portfolio of products, services and solutions
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Frontier
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development, lead to close
- Build and expand relationships with the decision makers in prospect and customer accounts
- Partner with other sale teams and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- 2+ years career relevant experience and 1-8 relevant industry certifications
- Proactive in adopting sales best practices and a leader in process adherence
- Win sales opportunities by prospecting and advancing leads from Frontier campaigns
- Develop solutions that leave all parties with a sense of deal satisfaction
- Ability to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities and close same
- Maximizes time spent selling through reaching prospects/customers at most convenient times for them for sales-oriented discussions
- Invests time and effort in personal development and professional education, self-educating on a customer's business environment and applying learnings in a consultative fashion to advance business deals
- Displays ability to presenting professional content in a passionate way, exhibiting high spirits all in situations
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
- Extensive experience in a wide range of business solutions. Experience not limited to; Unified Communications, Collaboration, Contact Center, LAN/WAN, WiFi, Network Security
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Premise based UC (Unified Communication), i.e Mitel, Shoretel, Avaya, Cisco BExk, Nortel, Contact Center
- i.e. Cisco, Ruckus, Meraki
- Networking products, i.e. Cisco, HP, Meraki, Adtran
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.