Circuit Order Coordinator
Circuit Order Coordinator
Dallas, PA • Meriden, CT • Charleston, WV • Tampa, FL • Rochester, NY • Dallas - Fort Worth, TX
Job ID: 6568
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The Internal Network Administration (INA) Team is responsible to review the on-net information provided by Engineers on the M6 EWO Templates and in Varasset for Frontier’s Internal Network. INA is responsible for both the EWO CKT task and CHLD PLAN tasks in M6. The team analyzes order information received from engineering teams for accuracy, completeness, and clarity. From that information, they create the circuit id’s in M6 using Telcordia standards. They also assign the appropriate M6 provisioning plan to the EWO. The provisioning plans designate which downstream teams need to be engaged to complete the specific order type (DSLAM, IOF, FIOS, Etc.)
The team works the EVC fallout of the C_IPASGN task. They are responsible to research the custom attributes, validate the NC/NCI codes to determine if tagged or untagged, and assign CE_VLAN as needed. INA also monitors the CE_VLAN mailbox for external fallout orders from carriers. INA is also responsible to process the fallout from PTA, the turn-up and acceptance confirmation for carriers
The team writes PSR’s for on net FTR internal sites that are processed like retail orders. The team receives ICR’s for FIS (internal network requests for Frontier IT LAN connectivity), PEG (Public, Education and Government linear content acquisition, transport and ingest into the Vantage IPTV VSO) and FTR Internal Sites. INA helps to project manage the FIS and PEG orders. INA receives requests for CBRS radios on ICR’s and creates EWO’s and PSR’s for this product.
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation.
- Use of a computer terminal. At least 95% of the time spent is working at a computer terminal and sitting for long periods of time
- Good communication skills. High level of interaction with peers and other departments
- Analyze service order requests for accuracy and take the appropriate action to provide a quality product
- Control and manage escalation/ status requests
- Note M6 orders to maintain M6 record integrity
- Process orders in individual M6 work queues in a timely manner to meet team intervals.
- Attend and participate on conference calls and new process calls
- Stay current on updates of new Company products and procedures
- Create or maintain reports / spreadsheets as necessary for projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills: Must be able to use Windows and navigate through menu and non- menu-driven systems
- Possession of basic keyboard skills
- Ability and willingness to provide efficient, quality service, tolerate stress and behave confidently when making decisions and performing work steps
- Demonstration of effective communication skills written and oral
- Detailed oriented, produce work that is accurate, complete and within intervals
- Must be able to grasp concepts from on the job training and adapt quickly to new processes and procedures
- Ability to work effectively, independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of Telcordia Standards associated with different types of circuits
- Knowledge of bandwidth hierarchy
- Knowledge of M6
- Knowledge of Varasset
- Knowledge of Network Equipment
- Basic Telephony Knowledge
- Basic EWO (Engineering Work Order) and PSR (Product Service Request) knowledge
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.