A Few Pointers
To make the best impression, just be yourself: the talented, innovative, future-focused person whose resume attracted the Frontier team to you.
Depending on the opportunity you seek and where you are in the process, your interview may take place on-site or via phone. You may speak with one or more individuals, depending on the role. If you happen to be applying for a tech-related role, you may be asked to complete an assignment related to your skills. And some sales/leadership interviews may include a request that you complete a presentation or another type of assignment.
Regardless of how yours is conducted, here are the key things to remember.
For Both On-Site and Phone Interviews
- Advanced preparation: Discover as much as you can about Frontier Communications and the opportunity of interest. Think about the best way to present your experience, qualifications, and education relevant to the job you’re seeking.
- Interview tactics: Make sure we know you’re really interested by acting like it—with your words, gestures, and enthusiasm. Explain what makes you a great fit, and don’t be afraid to ask questions—because, in a way, you’re interviewing us as well.
- Assessments: Depending on your role, Frontier may conduct additional assessments to better measure your eligibility as a candidate. This may include a live/real-time test of your abilities to handle specific responsibilities. If this is a part of your hiring experience, we urge you to relax, focus and complete the task to the best of your ability.
- At the conclusion: Once it’s winding down, be sure to ask what happens next. If you meet our criteria, you’ll receive (within a reasonable amount of time) a response explaining additional interview times/dates.
More Tips for Phone Interviews
- Check the reliability of your service connection and power source well in advance.
- Choose an interview space that is quiet and distraction-free.
- Have what you need close at hand, including notes and questions.
- Wait 10 minutes or so for us to call before contacting us.